Magnesium citrate, taurate or oil
Magnezium shortages arise when we regularly have high levels of cortisol in our body. Magnesium is also often called the anti-stress mineral and it is an important nutrient for the brain. It increases resistance to stress, depression, tension and counteracts mental fatigue. Magnesium also strengthens memory and concentration. Magnesium is also involved in the release of energy from food and the proper functioning of the nervous system and (relaxation of) the muscles.
Finally, this mineral plays a major role in the formation of strong bones and teeth and acts as a co-factor of B and C vitamins. Magnesium calms our nervous system and therefore gives a better night’s sleep.
Other properties of magnesium:
- Helps prevent kidney and gallstones
- Useful in the treatment of high blood pressure
- Useful in the treatment of prostate problems
- Necessary for many bodily functions, including energy production and cell division
- Essential for transmitting nerve impulses
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Helps in the treatment of PMS complaints
- Repairs and maintains the body cells
- Necessary for the hormone system
- Helps treat restless legs
Do you want more results and a tailor-made program that also optimizes the basic body functions and your physical training?
Send an email or call 0626058512
-Holistic Personaltrainer Amsterdam-