BOOST YOUR RESISTANCE!
We cannot ignore it being friends, customers and family in recent months and again with large quantities of the flu. It seems more than usual. Although it seems… I have already read several reports that they are true flu epidemics.
How is this possible and how do you ensure that you can strengthen your immune system?
I think now is a good time to explain that a little bit.
First of all, some are reasons that weaken your immune system. And could it be that our lifestyle currently contains more and more causes that weaken our immune system?
Let’s list some major causes.
Research has shown that one of the biggest culprits is the consumption of sugar. Sugar feeds the bad intestinal bacteria, causing the intestinal flora to become unbalanced. Good intestinal flora is of great importance to fight bacteria. Also bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
Most antibiotics are given to children aged 0 to 5 years. The more often we take antibiotics, the more bacteria develop resistance to this drug. You also speed up the process of genetic resistance. Scientific research therefore showed how important it is to only take medication when there is really no other option. The best solution is therefore to strengthen your immune system in a natural way.
Stress is also a major cause that feeds the bad gut bacteria and drastically lowers the immune system. In addition, stress also depletes the adrenal glands, which in turn can cause a hormone imbalance and burnout.
Stress causes a blood sugar spike and pulls glucose (sugar) from the muscles in order to be able to escape and this in turn feeds the bad intestinal bacteria.
In addition, this can also worsen or even trigger diabetes. Among other things, stress and sugars also unbalance the endocrine system, which in turn causes more anxiety disorders and addictions.
When the bad gut bacteria predominates, the immune system weakens and diseases and bad fungi like candida take their chance.
Parasites can also seriously weaken the immune system. Often an antibiotic is advised which may kill the parasite but also unbalance the intestinal flora even more, resulting in even more weakening of the immune system. That is why I advise to try a natural way first if the situation permits. There are natural herbs and protocols in iboya training that do less damage to the intestines. If that doesn’t work, you can always take antibiotics and then follow a protocol to restore the intestinal flora.
Did you know that you cannot lose weight properly, create and restore happiness hormone if your intestines, liver and hormones are not in balance.
If you want to do this properly, please contact us and ask for the liver, intestine, hormone and neurotransmitter balance program based on natural nutrients.
My tips to boost your immune system
- Take a probiotic cure of 3 weeks from time to time and certainly after an antibiotic treatment or a prolonged period of stress or excessive sugar use
- Avoid sugar, excessive alcohol and other sugary substances and do not eat excessive amounts of fruit. 2 pieces a day is sufficient
- Eat plenty of natural prebiotics that feed the good gut bacteria every day like; oatmeal, green asparagus, garlic, Jerusalem artichokes, onions, leeks, radishes, tomatoes, carrots, green leafy vegetables and herbs such as turmeric and cinnamon.
- Eat fermented vegetables that feed the good gut bacteria like Kefir, Kombucha, Sauerkraut. Sauerkraut, grass butter and egg yolks are packed with vitamin K2 Vitamin K2 also acts as a natural antibiotic and prevents the spread and growth of infectious diseases and unwanted microbes.
- Eat healthy fats like nuts, seeds, olives and animal fats like salmon and sardines to get the fat-soluble vitamins K2, A and D. These have a strong effect on the immune system.
- Relax, smile and meditate! This stops stress. Meditation has been scientifically shown to strengthen the immune system. On my website you can download an effective short meditation sound recording of 15 min that not only boosts your resistance but also helps you to live your dream life.
By iboya Triz
-integral personal trainer in Amsterdam-